- University degree in education, social sciences, international relations or related field;
- At least 5 years of experience with international organizations in external assistance project / program management, monitoring and evaluation;
- At least 3 years of work experience related to the VET sector or general education, including experience with donor coordination;
- Good knowledge and understanding of the dual VET concept;
- Good knowledge of VET legislation and policies, as well as education legislation;
- Gender and diversity competencies;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; organizational and management skills; ability to set priorities and meet deadlines;
- Fluency in written and spoken Romanian and English; good working knowledge of Russian;
- Very good computer skills.
For detailed information, please go check the terms of reference.
Individuals from different minority groups and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Only citizens of the Republic of Moldova or others legally authorized to work in the country are eligible to apply.
Candidates should submit their applications (CV, Cover Letter, financial offer, references / recommendation letters) in English with the subject “VET Consultant” by 17 April 2023 COB to the following address: Swiss Cooperation Office, 23-B, A. Mateevici str., Chisinau, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.