The Swiss Embassy in the Republic of Korea offers full-time internships of six months.
An internship at the Swiss Embassy in the Republic of Korea will enable you to gain valuable insights into the workings of Swiss diplomacy in general as well as the work of this strategically important mid-size Embassy. As personal assistant to the Ambassador, you will support the Mission on a broad basis and will work on selected dossiers. This will enable you to gain profound knowledge in different areas of foreign policy.
We expect a strong interest in current regional (East-Asian) politics. Initiative, quick apprehension and proficiency of English are indispensable. Interest in Korean language is a plus.
- The internship is directed at advanced/completed Master's degree students (maximum 1 year between completion of Master’s degree and beginning of internship).
- Swiss nationality
- Interest in diplomatic career
- Remuneration of the internship is KRW 1’700’000. -- per month. Students have to account for all costs and expenses, such as insurances, travel expenses and accommodation costs, by themselves.
Students may apply per e-mail to email@example.com with a subject of Academic internship application - name - 051.34.
Required documents are:
- Letter of motivation
- Proof of proficiency in English
- Matura or International Baccalaureate, Bachelor's degree, current Master scorecard (respective M.A. diploma)
- 3 references