Prestaţii de servicii

Contact the local Swiss representative or consulate when you want to register or unregister as a resident, when you need a new pass, have moved or wish to apply for citizenship. Swiss citizens who get into difficulties abroad, also can ask for advice and help from the Swiss representative.

The Swiss representations abroad provide information primarily in German, French, Italian or English.


FDFA services abroad

Choose your service!