As the official representation of Switzerland, the Embassy covers all matters concerning diplomatic relations with Australia, Kiribati, Nauru, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands and Vanuatu. It represents Swiss interests in the areas of political, economic and financial affairs, legal arrangements, science, technology and education.
Embassy of Switzerland in Australia
Please note that all visa and other consular matters are handled by the Consulate General in Sydney. For any related information, please contact the Consulate General directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) or consult their website.
Who is who
- Mrs Caroline Bichet-Anthamatten, Ambassador of Switzerland to Australia, Kiribati and Nauru, and Ambassador-designate to Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands and Vanuatu, Head of Mission
- Mr Rolf Frei, Consul General
- Mr Fabian Grass, Deputy Head of Mission
- Mr Jérôme Charbonnet, Deputy Consul General
- Mr Tristan Piguet, Science, Technology and Education Advisor
- Mr Victor Wong, Honorary Consul General in Papua New Guinea
- Mrs Manuela Erb, Honorary Consul in Victoria
- Mr Daniel Gschwind, Honorary Consul in Queensland
- Mr Marc Montandon, Honorary Consul in Western Australia
- Mr Patrick Wille, Honorary Consul in South Australia
- Prof. Dr Margaret Otlowski, Honorary Consul in Tasmania
- Ms Sonia Paspaley, Honorary Consul in the Northern Territory