- Advanced university degree in Health, Public Health Management, or other relevant fields
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience at national and / or international level in operational and financial management of development projects / programmes related to Health sector;
- Good knowledge and understanding of Health sector issues, the relevant legal framework, national and international development policies and development assistance programmes;
- Strong strategic, analytical and conceptual thinking; proven writing and analytical skills; excellent interpersonal, communication, networking and representational skills; strong organizational skills, including planning and organizing activities, managing time and resources, meeting deadlines;
- Ability to work both in a (multi-disciplinary) team and independently; experience in working in a multi-cultural environment;
- Personal identification with human rights principles; good understanding of as well as capacity and commitment to promote good governance, gender equality and social inclusion;
- Excellent oral and written command of English, Romanian and Russian; knowledge of German / French / minority languages relevant for Moldova (Ukrainian, Gagauzian, Romani, Bulgarian, sign language) is considered an asset.
SDC is committed to achieving workforce diversity with regard to gender, ethnolinguistic background, age, disability, etc. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. Only citizens of the Republic of Moldova or others legally authorized to work in the country are eligible to apply.
Candidates should submit their applications (Cover Letter, CV - use of Europass format is highly recommended, relevant recommendation letters and/or references) in English with the mark “NPO Health” by 01 September 2023, C.O.B. to the following address: Swiss Cooperation Office, 23-B, A. Mateevici str., Chisinau; or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (message title: “NPO Health”).
The position is available from January 2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.